Interior walls need repainted and maintained just like exterior walls do. Although, sometimes it can be hard to tell when it’s time to hire professional painters in Overland Park to help repaint and restore your interior walls. That’s why Residential Solutions, one of the leading home painters in Overland Park, has compiled a list of the most common reasons why your interior walls might need a fresh coat of paint.
1. You are tired of the color. It is perfectly normal to grow tired of a certain color over time. Also, paint trends are always changing, and there might be a color that was popular 10 years ago that is making a comeback now. Regardless of trends, or if you are just ready for a different color, don’t hesitate to change it up and call our experienced home painters in Overland Park at Residential Solutions for your next painting project.
2. Your paint is fading or discoloring. It is common for paint on your walls to fade over the years. Different factors can cause paint to fade quickly, like using low-quality paint, constantly cleaning the walls, or walls being exposed to sunlight on a daily basis. To ensure that you get maximum mileage out of your paint, make sure and choose high quality paint that is applied by a professional residential interior painter in Overland Park.
3. Stains or damage to the walls. It is very common for interior walls to get banged up, especially in high traffic areas or if you have small children. Scuffs, scratches, and dings are all normal at most homes and a fresh coat of paint can help make those unsightly blemishes disappear. Be sure to patch or repair those areas before repainting to ensure a clean finish. This will help bring back life to an otherwise tired space. You’ll likely find it’s pretty amazing just how much a fresh coat of paint can really change the look and feel of a specific area.
4. You are planning to sell your home. If you are putting your home on the market, it’s important to freshen up any areas that have older, faded paint. To generate maximum interest in your home, many recommend using neutral colors like grey or white, and to have them applied by professional interior painters in Overland Park. Believe it or not, a fresh coat of paint can play a significant role in the sale of your home. New paint can give a home a fresh, vibrant, clean look, and a smell that gives a great impression to potential buyers, especially when those fresh paints are applied flawlessly by professional interior house painters in Overland Park.
5. Cracking or chipping paint. If the paint on your walls is beginning to chip or peel, it is time to take action. Over the course of time, paint can chip or peel due to excess humidity or an influx in temperature. Professional interior house painters can help remove the old, cracked paint from your walls and apply a fresh new coat of paint to help transform your space.
At Residential Solutions, we are a trusted group of home Painters in Overland Park, and we understand that painting can be a huge undertaking. Our painters in Overland Park are professional, we do our jobs efficiently, and we will leave behind a beautiful, fresh paint job in whatever color you choose.
Give us a call at (913) 522-9004 or visit our website to sign up for a free in-home estimate.