Whether you are looking for cabinet refinishing companies in Overland Park, or house painters in Overland Park, everyone has something that needs to be touched up. Interior or exterior, the same principles can apply. Some ways can save you time during these chores. Here are some Time Saving Tips From The Best Interior Home Painters In Overland Park that all painters in Overland Park will love!
- Use an edger instead of painter’s tape. Even the best exterior home painters in Overland Park will agree here! Take your time during the corners while using a quality edger. Taking your time here will ensure you don’t have to spend even more time carefully taking over areas you don’t want to be affected by the paint. An edger can do all of that for you!
- Use a Sash Brush for painting corners. Using a 2-inch angled sash brush can be great for ensuring you don’t miss a single spot when painting pesky corners. Deck staining in Overland Park or painting, we all have pesky corners to deal with!
- Cover your rollers with plastic wrap and refrigerate while taking a break. Nothing is more aggravating than when the paint left over on your rollers dries while your back is turned. Covering your rollers with plastic wrap and refrigerating them will ensure they stay ready to paint, and keeping you from wasting time cleaning them while you should be painting.
- Skip the paint trays! Skipping the paint trays and using a five-gallon bucket with a roller screen inside instead can be a handy trick. This can save you time not having to refill your paint roller as often. A five-gallon bucket should be able to last during your entire paint job unless it’s overly extensive. Even the best interior home painters in Overland Park use this method!
- Use a hammer and a nail to poke holes into the rim of your paint cans. This will allow the paint to drip back inside the can after you pour it out rather than draining all over the can and then onto the floor. Making a mess is the last thing you want to do while painting, and this helpful tip is a great way to interrupt that mess before it gets too big!