As the best exterior house painters in Overland Park, we here at Residential Solutions offer a wide variety of options. Each home is unique. To capitalize on that, it is important to chose the best paint for each home. Below you will find a few of our exterior paint options. If you are ready to take a step in optimizing your curb appeal, call us today to set up an appointment with the best exterior house painters in Overland Park.
Sherwin-Williams Resilience™ Premium Exterior House Painters
Resilience™ Premium Paint is the perfect choice for residential and commercial exteriors. It has excellent hide, the easiest brushability of any of our exterior coatings and exceptional resistance to moisture.
- Excellent hide and durability unmatched by the competition.
- Easy to apply with the same workability and open time as traditional coatings.
- Provides resistance to moisture 50% faster, so you can paint later in the day with confidence, with no concern about dew or impending rain.
- Meets or exceeds stringent environmental regulations with a low 50g/L VOC.
- Flows and levels for a smooth finish. Ideal for highlighting exterior architectural details such as columns, doors, and decorative moldings.
- Can be formulated/tinted VinylSafe® paint colors. It can allow you the freedom to choose from 100 color options, including a limited selection of darker colors. Those are formulated to resist warping or buckling when applied to sound, stable vinyl siding.
Valspar Exterior Paints
Valspar’s durable, weather resistant exterior paints and primers will keep your home looking its best year after year.
Valspar Ultra Premium quality paint for the exterior protection and preservation of your home! Climate formulated to give mildew resistant coatings in hot, humid conditions. This latex formula goes on easily, dries quickly and cleans up with soap and water. Valspar Ultra Premium paints not only cover in one coat. However, they are also fade, chalk and stain resistant, washable, non-yellowing and durable.
- Washable, stain resistant
- Soap and water clean-up
- Mildew resistant finish
• 100% Acrylic durability
• Lifetime Warranty
Benjamin Moore Super Spec
A premium quality, 100% flat finish house paint. This high-quality formula is suitable for a variety of surfaces and can be applied at a wide temperature range.
- Tough, durable film with outstanding adhesion.
- Attractive low luster finish.
- For exterior or interior use.
- Self-priming with easy application.
- Extremely durable with rust inhibitive ingredients.
Important Facts About Mildew
This paint contains ingredients that help resist mildew growth on dry paint film. Mildew is a fungus that looks like dirt but won’t wash off. Mildew must be removed before painting or it will grow through any new coat of paint. Therefore to remove mildew, scrub house before painting with a commercial mildew remover or a solution of 1 part liquid chlorine bleach to 3 parts of water. Lastly, rinse thoroughly. In order to protect eyes and skin, wear rubber gloves and eye goggles when working with bleach solution.
Call our experts in exterior house painting in Overland Park today to start on your project today!